Please answe my question, I'm so worried

Hi Dr I've a question and I'm so worried about,8 days back I had sex with Ukrainian girl I met in the hotel, I used the condom in all time(3times) but she had put my penis inside her mouth without condom, with also French kisses, then after 3 days I got Inflammation of the larynx for 3 days thats what started my nightmare,

My question, what is the chance to get HIV, although I've asked the girl if she have anything and she said no, but I do not know her so I can not trust her answer, What kind of test I can do after 3 month because I can not do it before this time,

Please answer my I'm so worried and my life stopped after this day

Hi First good for you for taking care of yourself and having sex with a condom. Second, oral transmission for HIV carries the lowest risk. After 3 months you can have a HIV test whether oral or blood is very accurate and 97% of the population will test negative or positive at this time, you can have an additional test at 6 months for a 100% test result from the time of exposure on your HIV status.

From what you have described is HIV transmission possible, yes, probable NO!

scared to death
Hello, please answer me?