scared to death

hay ... to summerise .......theres this hooker who fell in love with me .....so one day i see her ..and she cuts her hand with a peace of glass to make say that i too love her ...!!well after her a while i see a 1 mm size cut on my index finger ...........idk how i got that cut .....but it was bleeding when i saw it ......i saw it after a while and the blood was in a straight line

i am not sure wether it was cut from the infected glass or from somewhere else ......but its scareing me that if its from the glass itself ....could i have contracted hiv from that tiny cut ....

plz help me out??? ......its scareing the life out of me ....and ya

Hi There was direct exchange of body fluid. Not knowing how you cut your hand if it were the same piece of glass etc....HIV dies once it is outside of the body. The only concern I would tell you about is watching that your cut does not become infected, keep it clean and bandaged while it heals.

Touched Vagina with fingers
Please answe my question, I'm so worried