Touched Vagina with fingers

English is not my native language, so my apologize for bad spelling. About two weeks ago i went to a strip club. While the girl was dancing i touched her vagina with my fingers. I'm concerned becouse i'm a nail biter and a bitted my nails on that day in the morning. There wasn't any bleeding wound on my hand but i'm afraid about some tiny cuts made by the nail biting. Is there any risk of hiv? Do i need to get tested? Thank you very much.

Hi Since there was no immediate opening on your hand, meaning you bit or cut your hand on the way to touching her vagina, the chances of HIV transmission will occur.

STDs from a roommate
scared to death