STDs from a roommate

If my roommate (who as an STD) shaves in the shower and I shave there as well (with a different razor) and we both accidentally cut ourselves (a nick or a large cut with lots of bleeding), or if I have a cut and I sit on a toilet seat which my roommate has just used (so the viri on it are not dead yet), can this not be a source of disease transmission in the bathroom? How big does a cut have to be for transmission? As for dishes, what if I were to wash my dishes directly after my roommate in the sink, wouldn't traces of half eaten food/saliva still be present in the sink and be a source of transmission?

Hi Great questions. OK, HIV cannot be transmitted through casual contact. Sitting on the toilet seat, using utensils after someone are not ways for HIV transmission to occur. There has to be a direct exchange of body fluid. As for the razor and cutting, HIV dies within minutes of leaving the body, water on the razor would wash away any residue, but it is never a good idea to use someone else's razors or tooth brush, not just for HIV prevention but for other bacteria and viral infection.

Blood
Touched Vagina with fingers