Blood

Last night I had protected sex with a female. After the sex we noticed some blood and she said she thought her period was coming.

We went to sleep and when I woke up I noticed that I had been sleeping on a small patch of blood exactly where my penis was. I was naked, my question is, if my naked penis touched this blood stain could I get HIV. I.e the tip of my penis touched the blood stain, I probably was lying in it about 10 mins after it happened. Please help.

HI This is a great question. If she has HIV, once HIV is outside of the body it dies. There has to be a direct exchange of body fluid for HIV transmission to occur, and even though you were sleeping and your penis was lying on the blood stain, unless you had a cut on your penis there was no way for HIV to enter your body.

You are fine!

worried of infection
STDs from a roommate