I was wearing underwear, he wasnt. Am I at risk of HIV

First of all I would like to say that this is an amazing website, and I appreciate the time taken to answer people's questions.

I recently had an encounter with a boy at school. We were in bed together, but decided that we wouldn't have sex. He always uses condoms, but seen as we werent going to actually do it he didnt this time. At one point, however he was completely naked, but I had my underwear on. He then rubbed his penis against my genital area once through my underwear (my underwear was covering me); he wanted to start dry humping; but I refused. He didnt ejaculate and I didnt feel any pre-ejaculatory fluid. I know it might seem silly, but I'm now very worried that I might have contracted HIV or another STD. Please I would appreciate if someone could help.

HI first no question is silly, not asking the question is!!! You are fine. From what you have described there was no exchange of body fluid for HIV transmission to occur!

You are safe!

Be well, Shannon

Re: Oral STD Exposure
worried of infection