handjob worried help please

Hello Doctor hope all is well an keep up the good work...I think im killing myself very slowly about 2weeks ago i went to a sex worker to get a handjob i know it sounds stupid because i knew what i was doin but i wasnt thinking at the time..When i was getting the handjob the women had played with her self an then touched my genitals (balls) a couple seconds after she touched her self i had jock itch but i had it coverd with my underware(i was just getting over it)..Then when i was about to climax the women rubbed the tip of my penis head on her chest an when i was done i looked at her chest an she had scares but they were not bleeding or nothing like that an that had got me very worried i just wanna know is there any risk of what i did that day an dose it warrenty testing because im scared out of my mind i just need some help... thank you so much

P.S sorry about the spelling take care

Hi From what you have described HIV transmission is highly unlikely. There has to be a direct exchange of body fluid. The scars on her chest sound like they were old and not bleeding and not having cuts on your penis and your jock itch area was covered there was no way for HIV transmission to occur.

HIV/STD from Pelvic Exam (new mother)
Just another few question's.