biting the condom

Dear experts First I should appreciate the effort you guys put on answering the questions patiently. I got a concern in regard to possibility of getting HIV from an unknown girl. I had sex with this girl with unclear background using condom, we had both anal and vaginal sex. After putting on condom and before penetration, the girl sucked my penis for around 5 min, meantime she also bit my penis (with condom on) a few times, not so harsh not so gentle, but she bit anyway. After that we got vaginal and anal sex which took around 30 min. The anal sex took 5 min and when I took out my penis and removed the condom, I noticed a little bit of blood on it. The condom seemed intact and I didnt notice any breakage during the sex. Now my question is: 1. when she bit my penis in the condom, is it possible that her biting caused tiny holes, tears or scratches on the condom without leading to condom breakage during the sex? 2. If yes, how high is the possibility of getting HIV virus through these holes or tears considering that our sex took long and included anal and there was some blood on the condom. Thank you so much for your answer in advance George

I do not think there is an issue here. The condom covered what it needed to cover. Any major breaks in the condom should have been evident during the sex. The blood was probably not yours.

To be safe, get an HIV test but I suspect this event was not risky.

HIV Risk,Insertive Anal HIV Positive partner
CD4-504 & viral Load - 274 Treatment?