HIV Risk,Insertive Anal HIV Positive partner

Hi, Please can you shed some light on facts,figures and statistics. I have had a very recent risky encounter.A week and a half ago. I know the only sure way to find out is to get tested but at the moment I just have to wait.

Let me tell you a bit about my background and the cause of my concern

I am twenty six year old uncircumcised male I have no visible warts,scars,cuts or bruises on my penis

I foolishly had drunken insertive anal intercourse with a Thai transsexual prostitute(HIV status unknown,but looking back in my opinion given her profession and hiv infection rates in Thailand, there is a very real and definite possibility that the person in question was indeed HIV positive).I used a condom but due to its small size and without proper lubricant it broke.When I realized I put on another which duly broke.I am worried that there may have been bleeding from my partner,although I have no evidence of this.Five minutes after sex I washed my penis with ordinary soap and water and when I got home forty minutes later I washed my penis again with antibacterial hand wash and Listerine.I have since learned that this was a bad idea and could have possibly inflamed the tissues of my penis increasing risk of infection."http://www.emaxhealth.com/53/15181.html"

What are my risks? I got figures of 0.62% for insertive anal intercourse (uncircumcised).(http://std.about.com/b/2010/03/24/but-how-risky-is-it.htm.).But on your website I have read different.What sort of infection rate figures there are for insertive anal intercourse with a HIV positive male partner ,bear in mind that I am like the vast majority of Europeans uncircumsized Thank you for your help,advice and support

There is a risk here, as you know. It is difficult to place a numerical value on the odds of infection as much has to do with the virus level of the infected person at the time of exposure. So, if your partner is indeed HIV+ and has a high viral load, the risk is much greater than if her viral load was low. We do know the risk is not 100% even in the worst case.

Get tested with a combo antibody and antigen HIV test in a week or two. Also, you should be screened for other STDs that may remain asymptomatic. DW

Serious Questions
biting the condom