Serious Questions

March 26, I had sex with CSW, yes im imbarssed. I had with vaginal sex condom, oral without. Before that I had burning sensation around my grion area because I was using Kojic acid soap. My skin was pealing because of that. In penis and testical and inner thighs. It was rough sex, but condom was still on. Penis was not fully erected but covered to my knowlegde. but 2 weeks after the incident I had symptoms. I noticed that it was creeping up on me 2-3 days piror. I had headache. runny nose clear snot. throat soreness, mild fever. I lost maybe 10-15 lbs because of the sickness. canker sores in back off mouth. symptom lasted about 10-12 days. I was able to work around it. Mild cough and runny nose during the 10-12 days. I would like some advice as if it is a sign of ars. and the likelyhood of everything (hiv). I was really depressed and worried during that time after the incident with the CSW. and still am now. Please anwser this for me. Test Elisa Neg after three weeks.

I doubt there was risk of HIV exposure, given what you write. Your early HIV test being negative is also very reassuring. I recommend you get tested again in 3 weeks and if negative, you are done.

king of the worried wells
HIV Risk,Insertive Anal HIV Positive partner