Please guide

Dear, I am trying again (12th time) without any complain as i know the frequency of messages you received. Following is the scenario: I went to a massage parlour and following two major activities happen: 1) She wipe my anal region with wet towel(she take a dry one in front of me and soak it wet from washroom) as she wants to perform some activity which i stoppeed her. My concern is if the towel infected and i have piles (hameroid) not bleeding can infect HIV to me 2) I lick her ear lobes for few second not sure if there are any piercing or blood. can this be case for HIV?

3) There was some hugging with her also with her bare chest for few seconds thoug no sucking etc

Really appreciate your help

Actually, you would be surprised, not shocked, to find out how many questions we receive about going risk of HIV after going to a massage parlors and getting an orifice wiped or kissed or licked. Only lap dancer questions are more numerous.

There is no risk with the activities you describe. Transmission from inanimate objects requires extraordinary conditions including large amounts of blood and gaping wounds. Hugging is never a risk and actually is really nice.

hiv survival in freezer? conflicting info
Semen on tongue