What is my HIV risk?
Apr 19, 2012
Hi. What is my HIV risk if I have protected vaginal sex with a sex worker? I did not manage to ejaculate, the condom is intact. Basically i call it quits as i am tired. I clean myself as soon as i can after removing the condom.
Response from Mr. Cordova
Your risk for HIV was extremely low. Using a condom is one of the best ways to protect yourself against HIV and many STD's. Since the condom did not break or come off, your fluids stayed with you, and your partners fluids stayed with them. No fluids = no risk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Number Of Physicians Contracting Hiv From Patients
- If I Don't Hear Back From My Doctor About My Hiv Test Results Is It Negative?
- What Is The The Most Common Route Of Hiv Infection Worldwide?
- Duration Of Acute Phase Of Hiv Infection
- Women's Hiv Positive Online Support Groups
- Does Hiv Stay Alive In Dried Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.