Oral STD Exposure

I went to get a massage and to my suprise ended up receiving a happy ending from a transsexual. This person ejaculated on my chest and masturbated me with his other hand. In the height of having a climax I licked the tip of his penis, which still had small amounts of semen on it. From the time he ejaculated to the time I licked was 1-2 minutes. Realizing what I did I did not close my mouth and wiped my tongue off and spat almost right after. Is this exposure, of maybe a drop of semen at the tip of his penis and semen on my chest, something I should worry about for HIV and/or STDs? I have had no other risky situations like this and am concerned for myself and regular partner.

Hi From what you have described, there is no risk of HIV transmission occurring.

Protected sex with masseuse
Surinfection ?? Please answer..this is the 5th time I am asking...