HIV PCR NEGATIVE & ELISA METHOD POSITIVE

my wife has tested positive for hiv by elisa method. now we have done Qualitative PCR for her . the reports showed not detected. as of now we have given her blood sample for RNA & Western Blot Test. I want to know if the result obtained for PCR should be considered or the RNA & Western Blot Test shall be given priority ? what are the chances of false positive & if so then how much time is required for the false positive to show negative through ELISA method. What is the Treatment For this HIV .I have tested negative for elisa & p24

Hi PCR testing is the most accurate as it is detecting the virus. The other test are looking for the body building antibodies against HIV which could take a little longer to show up. The ELISA test is the confirmatory test for HIV antibody test. So with her having all of the test including the PCR she is HIV negative as are you.

Donated blood now paranoid of being HIV positive
HELP! Condom broke with sex worker