Picked my nose after touching semen

I recently came into contact with semen of unknown HIV status at a sauna - the semen was on a seat and I touched it with my fingers as I left the room I was in - I wiped my hands to rid of the semen and being an idiot I picked my nose (probably about 2-3 minutes after touching the semen). I know that the semen I touched had most likely been on this seat for a minimum of 15-20 minutes (but probably longer) before I touched it as no-one had been in the room for this time but me. I am worried that by touching this semen (even though most likely it had been exposed to oxygen for over 20 minutes) and then by picking my nose (possible cut up inside my nose? as the next day I sneezed with a tiny bit of blood) that I could have contracted HIV. What would be my chances and should I get tested!? I am really worried. Many thanks!

Hi You are fine. The chances of getting HIV this way, none. The virus dies within minutes of leaving the body and if it had been sitting there that long, you touched it, wiped it off and picked your nose, all that time in between and the wiping of you hand before you picked your nose leads to no chance of getting HIV this way.

Std transmission
Donated blood now paranoid of being HIV positive