Can hiv transmit to the dried blood

I had an accidental fall yesterday and blood started oozing out of my skull. The blood was oozing so forcefully that panicstriken my mother put her palm there which afterwards she washed with dettol and soap. Some blood fall on the ground and dried till it was removed from there. Accidently, my mothers feet went over the clot. My mother is very worried as to weather she'll combat hiv. Please tell me what is the risk of getting hiv infection in this kind of scenerio. And if there is some percentage risk then when should she get herself diagnosed to efface the fear of getting contaminated from her mind.

Hi, Are you HIV positive? If not then there is no risk of your mom becoming positive from this. If you are positive, then if your mom did not have any immediate open cuts on her hands or feet when she stepped on the blood then she is fine. HIV does die within a few minutes of leaving the body. So either way if you are positive or not I would say your mom is fine.

HIV and hep c coinfection
handshake of penis side efect