HIV and hep c coinfection

I teste negative for hep b and c and HIV at 90 days. Would there be a possibility of a coinfection that is delaying seroconversion for both hep and HIV? I had a one time unprotected exposure with a NYC masseuse who claims to be HIV neg. can I accept my results and move on? The only reason I ask is because I had so many symptoms and so did my wife.

Hi Neither the presence of HIV or Hepatitis C interferes with either test. The standard for testing for HIV is at 3 months for exposure 97% of the population will test negative or positive for Hepatitis C is up to 6 months for testing. I would get tested at 6 months for both HIV and Hepatitis C, if they are both negative then you are negative from this experience.

Pregnancy and hiv testing
Can hiv transmit to the dried blood