MY WIFE IS PREGNANT PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Dear Dr please elp me. my wife is pregnant, before 2 weeks I have had a relation with a prostitute, I was wearing 2 condoms she made oral sex and vaginal with me,,, there was too much fluid from her...but I was wearing the condoms... I beleive her fluids cam on my hands while I was removing the condom...and I touched the tip of my penis... I dont have any of the symtoms except some pain in the frontal part of my neck.... please help me...

Hi first wearing two condoms is never a good thing, there is no such thing as double protection! In fact the friction from the two condoms rubbing together could cause them to break. Having fluid on your hands from her as long as there was not a recent cut on your hand, recent meaning in the last few minutes before the fluid came into contact with your hand and as long as when you touched your penis there were no openings where the fluid could get in, besides the opening then you are fine!

BITTEN BY AN HIV INFECTED PERSON
Indeterminate HIV Antibody test