Contact with sex worker

Hi, I was in China and had contact with a prostitute on November 9th, 2012 and am worried about possible exposure to HIV. There was hand to penis contact for a couple of minutes, I sat on her bottom and gave her a massage and then fingered her vagina for a couple of minutes at the most. There was no vaginal sex, oral sex, anal sex, not even a hand job except fot the initial fondling. I did kiss her only using the outside of my lips and put her nipples in my mouth. I am worried because at 10 weeks I experienced tingling and burning sensations on the penis and thighs and legs. I also had repeating canker sores for over a month around the 7 week period, woke up with occasional headaches and would get tired earlier than usual. I saw a dermatologist who said there was nothing wrong, then saw a urologist who treated me for prostititus. By week 15 I was starting to get short lived rashes on my belly, side, chest and arms that would come and go within a few days. Its now April and I got 3 red spots on each arm, some that popped with clear liquid and took over a week to go away and now I have itching sensations all over the body with the same rash except now its intensified around my knees and elbows for 4 days now. With the initial burning sensation episodes and now with the legs and overall body symptoms, I get extremly hot at night, especially in the legs and feet. Throughout all this my body has also been sore with shortness in breath. I am so full of anxiety over this I can't function anymore nor sleep. Could I have caught HIV without actually having sex? By just touching her body with no penetration? My penis did touch her skin on her legs and buttocks and I did briefly finger her and only kiss the outside lips and body? What if she had sores I didn't see? Please help for I have no reasonable explanation for my symptoms? The anxiety is brutal.

Hi From all that you have described you did not put yourself at risk for HIV. You may have picked up something else a virus or bacteria not from a sexual exposure but from travel etc..... I would follow up with your health care provider if your symptoms continue as there is something going. Anxiety and stress can cause symptoms as well. So again, from what you described you did not put yourself at risk for HIV.

rna pcr test
BITTEN BY AN HIV INFECTED PERSON