risks of having annal sex and than having vaginal sex
Apr 18, 2012
What type of risks are involved in having annal sex and then having vaginal sex right after.
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi If there is no protection being used Hepatitis A and B are possible as might be Hepatitis C. It is never a good idea to have anal sex and then vaginal sex right after without cleaning up. Not only Hepatitis but also other bacteria and viruses. It is always a good thing to clean the area both before and after anal sex.
Hope this helps, be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Mutual Masturbation
- Risks Of Contracting AIDS From Erotic Massage
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Erotic Massage
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.