Symptoms of STDs?

Hi I had sex with a sex worker 5 days ago and I have had a flu-like symptoms(sore throat, fever, dizziness, and tired) since 2 days ago(3 days after actual encounter). During the intercourse, I had a vaginal sex(protected), received oral(protected) and there were a lot of contacts(not genital-genital) while there was no protection. At the end, we finished each other off and I got my cum on her and vice versa(again not on the genitals, just on the body). I had my fingers in her genital, but I wiped it off straight away with wet cloth. Then, I took a shower and used the towel/soap she had(not sure if its related though).

As I mentioned, 3 days later, I had a flu like symptoms and also when I masturbated, some clear discharge came out. Also I had a little fever and I had a warm feeling during urinating.

I should also mentioned that I had a pretty wild few days, with getting drunk for 3 nights straight with very little amount of sleep. I've been out in the cold weather a lot too. So all these symptoms made me confused. Since it happened right after the sexual encounter with a sex worker, it made me worry that I caught something nasty(hopefully, it's just a flu and the rest are just psychological after many research about STDs symptoms online).

To sum up, I talked to a sexual clinic closed to me and they offered me to take chlamydia and gonorrhoea tests, and I'm still waiting for them. What I would like to know is that if there any other tests that I should take(anything else that I could catch?) and if there is how long should I wait before taking them?

Thanks a lot

Hi good for you for using protection. Your symptoms are too quick to appear for HIV but yes you should have thorough screening for all STD's. Just to be sure and especially since you have had some symptoms.

cut on heel at strip joint
Possible hiv exposure shortly after endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy surgery