Prick in leg

Hi, I finally plucked up the courage to take a HIV test this week. I picked up the result the following day, it was negative. As I left the clinic and got outside, as I was walking along I felt a sharp stab into the back of my leg. I looked on the floor but couldn't see any thing. I checked my leg and didn't spot any blood or noticeable marks. Do u think it is possible for someone to have stabbed me with a syringe as I was walking along without a mark being left on my leg? Do I really need to start testing again? Also is ARS unlikely to start 5 days post exposure? Thankyou for your time

Hi since you saw no blood and not sure what gave you the feeling of being pricked with. I would not be concerned. No you do not need to start testing again!

Should I start treatment with my partner?
pink blotches on body