|wound due to sharp hair of another person
Apr 18, 2012
while traveling in bus one of the man suddenly strikes at me,and due to his sharp beard hair causes some small injuries near my neck.Due to this injury some of my blood come out.I am so worried about the hiv infection. Is hair of any person contain hiv virues? is such injury due to hair caues aids?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Rest assured, hair does not transmit HIV. It has to be body fluid for HIV transmission to occur.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.