used condom wrong way around and half way down

I had protected sex with a girl in my car,but i think that condom was rolled down the wrong way,and only half way,and after ejaculation,i carried on for a few minutes,and after withdrawing from the vagina,the condom stayed in her vagina.I have been worried ever since this night,and 5 weeks later i get a sore throat,tight chest and coughing,please tell me that i am safe form hiv,because i am scared of this whole situation that i have put myself in.

Hi I would recommend that you do receive some testing. With the exposure of the fluids with the condom remaining in her there could be a possible, small, but possible risk of HIV transmission. To give yourself peace of mind as well testing would be your best bet.

Make sure you use this experience for your next encounter and take the time to put the condom on correctly and when pulling out hold on to the bast of the condom so that it comes out on you and with you!

Could ARS develop within 2 days if a more deadly subtype?
HIV/AIDS TRANSMISSION