Penis scratch and afraid of HIV.

Hi..I have masturbation and oral sex 5 days ago with an asian massage girl with unknown HIV status and my penis was 50% covered with condom and the rest was having red skin due to a hard masturbation 1 hour before. 2 days after i went to a doctor he told me to make syphilis test called V.D.R.L(R.P.R)and the test shows Non-reactive.

Now i am afraid that i got HIV due to this uncovered area ESP i have read that scratches (even it is small or unseen) on the penis is good for HIV to get into the body by any means (saliva,blood,body fluids...) and i am sure that she touched the uncovered skin area by her hands and lips.

So ..what is your(detailed) opinion for this case? I am so confused please help. Many thanks

Hi If there were no direct body fluid exchange between you and the woman than the risk of HIV transmission is non existent.

its a kind of std or hiv or just stress
Could ARS develop within 2 days if a more deadly subtype?