its a kind of std or hiv or just stress

Hello there,I had protected sex last year in september.before we had protected sex she gave an oral sex for few minutes.then she capped me on and we proceed into normal sex.the day after tomorrow an itchy sensation took place for 3 days.then it disappeared.after two months the itchiness came back with few rashes.later on it disappeared again.in december I went for hiv test and it was negative.in february it happened again and persistent rashes were on my hand and my hands and feet were dried.I went to dermatologist and he gave me something antibiotic and the rashes went off.now I have something yellow thrush on my tongue.and I sweat more throughout the day.is it because of hiv or just my stress about hiv?do I have to test for hiv again or just consult with the doctor about std or the std maybe just the yeast infection?

Hi If your test from having protected sex 3-6 months after the experience was negative then you are negative for HIV. Yes there could be another type of infection occurring and I would encourage you to follow up with your health care provider for continued care about the rash and the new symptoms.

Asking for 5th time please please help
Penis scratch and afraid of HIV.