Accuarcy of HIV type 1 antibody test with Weatern Blot

In percentage wise, how accurate is a HIV type one antibody test with Western Blot at 30 days. I called my local hospital and this was all the information I could get on the test. Will it tell me anything close to conclusive at the 30 day mark from possible exposure?

Hi With HIV testing there is a 3 month window period, in which you can be HIV positive but yet your Antibody test will come back negative. The first time to be tested is at 3 weeks and then 3 months. At 3 months the Western Blot will be accurate in giving you positive or negative results for 97% of the population, at 6 months it is 100%.

Be well and stay safe Shannon

BREASTFEEDING WHEN HIV POSITIVE
RIsk of transmission?