Risk of oral sex

I had an oral sex about 2 weeks ago. I suck his penis but he ejaculated outside my mouth then I suck again his penis but it has a semen. Then after a few minutes I spit it after I went home I brush my teeth.The next day I noticed that I have some cuts on my mouth maybe because of the food I taken before that oral sex. Now I'm very worried because I put my self to risk. Before I didn't know that oral sex is risky. Do I need to get tested? Now I think I'm experiencing some symptoms like cough, muscle pain and twitches. I also noticed a small acne on my lips. I'm afraid this will become herpes. I'm very stressed now and always worried. This is my first time to had an oral sex and I did that out of curiosity. I never had experience sex before. only this oral sex.Please advice me what to do. Can I have a test earlier than 3 months?

Hi Yes oral sex does carry risk of HIV transmission, though very small. Having open cuts in your mouth does increase your chance of transmission by some but very little. You can be tested the first time at 3 weeks from the time of exposure. The 3 month mark is if you test negative at that point you are negative from the experience.

Hope this helps, be well and stay safe, Shannon

a negative partner woorrys
BREASTFEEDING WHEN HIV POSITIVE