red macule/possible HIV exposure

Dr. H I hope you can help. Last wednesday at around 2 am i got drunk and i had sex with a stripper I don't remember to much of it but it involved mostly oral sex. She tried to have vaginal sex but the first condom came off and second on apparently tore and I am not sure how long the unprotected part was. The next day we got tested for both HIV ab negative. On saturday night I was walking an felt a little pain when m penis rub against my pants I took a look and at the tip of my urethra was a 2mm red macule. I didn't feel any numbness tingling or anything other then the friction type pain when i rubbed against something. I went to the urologist/er do who both said it was probably a small infection and gave me antibiotics the next day before I even filled the script it started to go away and was completely gone. So total of 2-3 days. 6-7 days later I got herpes test. HSV 1 >8, HSV 2 <0.2 and 1 & 2 igM <0.54 ( i know its to soon probably) over the next few days lesion was gone and I had a small clear mucoid sticky discharge +leuk so I got treated with 1 g azitho, 250 rocephin. and a day later those symptoms were gone. I am terrified of herpes. I don't know if that lil red bump a the tip could of been herpes or not .. please give any thoughts.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there

This does not at all sound like Herpes. A Herpes outbreak starts out as painful blisters that eventually break, scab over, and fall off.

This could have been a skin infection caused by a fungus or bacteria or even a broken blood vessel.

Take care, LHW

me and my poz babydaddy: sperm washing, HIV and other STD's??
high of wbc is uti or std?