Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Fear of HIV risk from multiple sex with prostitutes "please help me. I am asking this second time"
Apr 15, 2012

Hello Dr, I am 23yrs old male. I am from Sri lanka. I foolishly had sex 7 times with 6 different prostitutes within 2010 june to 2011 october. (Also I experience with premature ejaculation.) All the time I used condom. I did vaginal intercourse only about 2 minutes because of premature ejaculation in all seven times(with condom). After I ejaculated condom slipped and stuck into the vagina 4 of this 7 times. After condom slipped into vagina I did vaginal sex for 30 seconds. Also I received oral sex from one of this prostitute.

I am circumcised person. And I couldn't notice any HIV symptoms. What do you say about me?

I have a girlfriend. I love her more than everything in this world. I will be honest to her from today. I like to marry her. I am confused. Please help me. Don't ignore this question. What is my HIV risk? please give me a good answer and explanation. can I live with my girlfriend? I can't miss her.

Thank you for your time.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

You would only be at risk for HIV if you were having unprotected sex the prostitutes you're talking about. You mentioned that condoms tend to slip off of your penis and stick in the vagina. This is only an issue if you remove the condom and continue to have sex without it.

Also, with oral sex.. the risk is considered to be very low.

It's important for you to be tested for HIV and STDs on a regular basis, since you're having sex with multiple people. While your risk for HIV sounds little to nothing, other STDs can be transmitted by genital skin rubbing up against another person's genitals.

You can definitely still live with your girlfriend! Sounds like some of your stress may be that you haven't been completely honest with her about your sex life. Please consider being open and honest for your mental health and to give her the information she needs to keep herself safe!

Hope this helps,

Erik

Previous
Injury while playing basketball (got elbowed in mouth)
Next
"Syphilis vs Herpes panic - does Zovirax work on Syphilis Chancres?"

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.