Used Fleshlight

Hi, I have a question about fleshlights. I know everyone has a paranoid about them and you are bored with these questions but I faced with little extreme situation. My girlfriend has a brother who has HIV. Me and my girlfriend were drunk couple weeks ago and she suggested me to use her brother's fleshlight. I said okay and I masturbated. After that night I asked her that did her brother used it before and she said yes, half or one hour ago. I didn't wash it before use and now I'm freaked out. There is any chance I got HIV from this fleshlight? Thanks for the answer already.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

You would not be at risk in a situation like this. HIV does not live well outside of the body. Any HIV that was present would be unable to infect you.

In health,

Richard

after removing condom, i touch the tip of my penis
Penis against my anus.