News Alert > HIV Relapse in Cured Mississippi Child

after removing condom, i touch the tip of my penis

I had sex with a sexworker. Some people to told me that the girl had a HIV or HIV+, but i didnt know it 'til now.

We had protected sex, i was wearing a condom..and after that, she was very wet when i remove my penis from her. The condom was wet with her vaginal fluids, and so are my pubic hair and the area that surrounds the base of my genitals.

I remove the condom with my hands, and then i touch the tip of my penis without washing my hands, which was wet because of the vaginal fluids. And after that i put my brief on even though the part of the base and pubic hair was still wet with her vaginal fluids.

What was my risk of hiv when i touch my penis, and when i where my brief even though the base and my pubic hairs are still wet with her vaginal fluids?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I would not be concerned. You were not at risk in a situation like this. Transmission occurs when your partners fluids are forced inside your urethra during the thrusting motion of intercourse. Just getting fluids near the opening of your urethra would not force the fluids into your urethra. Also, HIV does not live well outside of the body. If HIV was present, it's unlikely that it would have been able to infect you.

In health,

Richard

True fact?- 6 months until detection of hiv /aids
Used Fleshlight