Homeless man on the subway

So, I was on the subway with a buddy the other day. We noticed the other end of the carriage was a homeless guy that looked like he had blood on his sweatshirt. He then suddenly woke up, thinking he missed his stop and came over to us to check the map we were sitting in front of. On closer inspection his hand was dripping with blood and blood dripped on to MY ARM onto my hoodie sleeve - the drip-splotch was about the size of a dime, maybe smaller. I took the hoodie off and wiped the blood off my arm with the untainted body of the hoodie. On inspection of my arm, there are no cuts or sores or anything for anything nasty to get through. Made sure there was no other drops anywhere and was careful not to touch my face. I then got off the train and threw away the hoodie - when reached my destination, soaped my arms and got in the shower.

Ultimately, I'd really like to know if there is

A: anyway I could have picked up any viral infection like HIV B: had no clue if this guy even had HIV - he looked like a crack addict, i suppose no needles are even needed for that C: any way rubbing the blood off my arm could've pushed Hiv deeper into the skin or something. D: I just need someone to tell me I'm fine, cus I don't think I could wait the three months before anything will show up in tests.

I really appreciate you time.

Thanks, Alex

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, Alex:

Unbroken skin is an effective barrier against HIV. I would not be concerned.

In health,

Richard

transfer celiacs ?
True fact?- 6 months until detection of hiv /aids