|transfer celiacs ?
Apr 15, 2012
My friend has celiac terribly. We had anal sex. Unprotected and I was wondering if its a transferable thing. I love him to death. But wondered because I'm having symptoms....
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Celiacs disease is not an STD. You cannot "catch" Celiacs disease from someone. However, unprotected sex does put you at risk for HIV and other STD's. I would suggest a full round of STD testing (including HIV), three months from the incident.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Transfer Hiv Disease?
- Muscle Ache After Blood Splash Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Touching Vaginal Secretions Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Touching Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.