Curiousity of HIV

Well I've been learning about HIV/AIDS and other STDs but I started asking myself this random question. After a woman has unprotected sex with a(n) HIV+ man, and also has her menstrual cycle maybe 5-20 mins after the intercourse, is the chance of getting HIV higher, lower, or the same?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

The risk to the women is higher. Transmission of HIV is more likely to occur just before, during or immediately after menstruation because of the large, raw area of the inner uterine lining that is exposed. If there was blood present during the incident of penetrative sex, then there would be an increased risk for the man as well.

In health,

Richard

Risky Behavior
transfer celiacs ?