Condom breaking at base. What's my risk?

Four weeks ago while on vacation I had an encounter with an escort. I wore a condom while she performed oral sex on me. As I entered her for vaginal intercourse, the condom broke. She noticed it instantly and I immediately pulled out. I was probably inside her with the broken condom for less than 15 seconds(litterly 2 or 3 thrusts). Condom was broken at the base, head was still intact. She then used her breasts to ejaculate me. What is my overall risk? The incident again was 4 weeks ago. I developed a sore throat with swollen tonsils a week ago. Saw my Dr. yesterday, got an overall STD test. Results should be in Monday. He was not really concerned with the situation. Just wanted another opinion.

Thanks for your help:

Scared in C.L.E.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I would not be concerned. Since the condom was still covering the head of your penis, her fluids stayed out of your urethra, and that is where the main concern for HIV transmission would come in.

In health,

towel/bed sheet? swollen glands?
Condom broke during sex