|Possible Semen Exposure
Apr 15, 2012
Ok, so here is the question/story: About a month ago I had non-penetrative sex with another guy. I do not know if the guy is HIV neg, or HIV pos. Towards the end of the sex, he ejaculated on me, on my stomach near my penis. I am uncertain if his semen came into contact with the opening of my penis. If it did, should I be concerned? Should I get tested?
| Response from Mr. Cordova
I would not be concerned. It is during the thrusting motion of penetrative sex that your partners fluids can be forced up into your urethra. You would not be at risk in a situation like this. I do no think you need to be tested for this incident in particular. You can wait until your regularly scheduled HIV test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Trichomoniasis Cause Red Bumps In Genital Area?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.