Possible Semen Exposure

Ok, so here is the question/story: About a month ago I had non-penetrative sex with another guy. I do not know if the guy is HIV neg, or HIV pos. Towards the end of the sex, he ejaculated on me, on my stomach near my penis. I am uncertain if his semen came into contact with the opening of my penis. If it did, should I be concerned? Should I get tested?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I would not be concerned. It is during the thrusting motion of penetrative sex that your partners fluids can be forced up into your urethra. You would not be at risk in a situation like this. I do no think you need to be tested for this incident in particular. You can wait until your regularly scheduled HIV test.

In health,

Richard

help needed
bleeding gums during oral