help needed

hi sir

i had protected sex with a prostitute last march 2, 2012. it was my first sex ever in my life. it was protected oral and vaginal.

1) 2 weeks after the incident, i developed a cold that lasted almost a week. the night before that i was not wearing any shirt on and my back is exposed to the electric fan. is this possibly the cause of the cold?

2) 3 days after developing the cold, i developed a mild cough with phlegm. until now i still have it.

3) when i developed the cold i saw my left tonsil that is developing a white spot (tonsil stone?) there are times that it would be gone and then go back.

4) i also had a pain under my left jaw but i think its not swollen. i dont know.

5) i also had dry and chapped lips together with the cold. it lasted almost 2 weeks. march 27 came and i noticed that my lips are red, puffy and chapped but not painful. on the next day it subsided a little but there's still slight redness and the next day its gone.

6) i also had red spots on my body but it wont last a day. may be it would be gone in 2-4 hours.

can it be an ARS Symptom?

when i ejaculated, i saw the tip of the condom and all the fluids are in there. because it was my first time, i didnt check the condom. i dont know if it is broken or not.

if it is broken, it would leak right?

pls help sir. im getting paranoid. :(

thank you in advance for your reply.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I agree. I think you are getting paranoid. None of your symptoms have me concerned about HIV. Especially since your risk was low. Using a condom for penetrative sex is one of the best ways to protect yourself against HIV. Oral sex is a low-risk activity to begin with. Using a condom for oral sex makes the risk even lower.

Since the condom didn't break, your fluids stayed with you. Her fluids stayed with her. So no transmission of HIV could have taken place. If you symptoms persist, then I would suggest a trip to your doctor to discuss other possible causes. It is not HIV.

In health,

Richard

please help please help.......
Possible Semen Exposure