Rash and anxiety of HIV

Good day Doctor I recently asked u about possibility of getting hiv fro body massage ( from towels and slipper with existing of cuts on toe and leg ) and u told me it is highly un likely . Now after one month of the massage i have a rash in both of my legs and i lost my appetite , the doctor told me that loosing appetite is because of anxieity and fear from hiv and the the kind of rash is far from hiv So , please could u tell your opinion , could anxiety make me that worse Regards

Hi Yes anxiety can lead your body in many different ways. I agree with your health care provider and that your fear and anxiety around HIV is leading you to have these symptoms.

Window Period in Pregnency
NIV or OCD?!!!! HELP, PLEASE!