5th time pleading, I have faith that I would get an answer

Dearest Sirs/Madam,I am a consultant radiologist practising here in India.Abot 3 days ago, I happened to injure the sub-ungal region of my middle finger, at home.About half hour later I went over to my scanning centre and was carrying out a scan.The scan was a routine trans-abdominal scan, on a young male patient with history of abdominal pain.Towards the end of the examination, I noticed a little bit of a reddish discoloration on the convex probe, admixed with the coupling agent.Sir, given the fact that I had suffered a small sub-ungal injury about half hour ago, I suddenly wondered if there was some bleeding spot on the surface of the patient's abdomen, and whether that actually came into contact with my injured finger!I do'nt quite remember seeing an obvious bleeding spot on the patient's abdomen. Sir, if there was indeed a small spot of bleeding,that I had not noticed, and the possibility of my "half hour old" injured finger coming into contact, does it place me at grave risk as far as HIV Transmission is considered? The patient's HIV Status is unknown.My assistant was suggesting that we surely would have noticed any obvious bleed from the patient's skin.And also that there was the coupling agent or "jelly" admixed, that I have no reason to worry.Sir please provide me your valuable opinion and let me know as to whether I have placed myself at grave risk for HIV in the above described incident.Kindly answer.Also I have heard so much about the late Dr.Bob's good luck karma.I request u to kindly send me your good luck karma, that I test HIV NEGATIVE, When I do take the test.

Hi I agree with your assistant and the risk of transmission is small to non existent. Your body begins the healing process right away after a cut. Also there wasn't a direct exchange of body fluid. Getting tested is your best bet to give you the peace of mind that you are seeking and I truly believe that you will be negative, from this exposure.

breast sucking and handjob from a pregnant sex worker
unprotected sex