sex with prostitute

Hi. I was with a prostitute but I use a condom during sex. But I have a concern, when I remove the condom from my penis, I have fear that some vaginal fluid residue that was left outside the condom I have ever in my glans. There is the possibility of becoming infected with HIV. Thank you for your help.

Hi, There has to be a direct exchange of body fluid for the risk of HIV transmission. So if the vaginal fluid was on your glands and there were no open areas on your genitals there was not a way for the exchange to happen.

pubic hair in condom -risk os transmission
breast sucking and handjob from a pregnant sex worker