|sex with prostitute
Apr 14, 2012
Hi. I was with a prostitute but I use a condom during sex. But I have a concern, when I remove the condom from my penis, I have fear that some vaginal fluid residue that was left outside the condom I have ever in my glans. There is the possibility of becoming infected with HIV. Thank you for your help.
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi, There has to be a direct exchange of body fluid for the risk of HIV transmission. So if the vaginal fluid was on your glands and there were no open areas on your genitals there was not a way for the exchange to happen.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Floaters After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Protected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Docking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.