Anxiety while no risk "I'm killing my self"

Hello how are you doin I hope better then me. I am very scared for what I have done I know in some of the post it says there is no risk an then there is some that say there is risk so I'm confused on weather what to think or believe I just goin crazy please help me out I went to a massage polar about a week ago an I have gotten a hand job with a condom on but as she was doin it she was masterbateIng her self to an after 1 or 2 seconds she touches my genitals with the hand she was masterbateing her self with I didn't think nothing of it an when I was ready to finish I took the condom off an the tip of my penis touched her chest.. After we were done I noticed there were some scars on her chest but there was no blood or scabs cause she turned the light on an i looked. I just wanna know can I get HIV from her touching my genitals ( balls ) with her vaginal fluid ..an from the tip of my penis rubbing on her chest with the scars on it.. But I don't know if this matters but I have jock itch but she didn't touch we're the jocks itch was an at that time I did not itch it at all so I now I didn't scratch my self. So please can you just help me out with a answer an let me know if this is a matter to get tested or put this all behind me an move on with my life please help me out an thank you so much for reading my story

Response from Mr. Glenn

I'm sorry to hear that this has been haunting you lately. There is, however, no risk in what you're talking about.

Additionally, in ALL the posts like yours.. the answer is always the same: "No risk." Literally, all of the posts (see for yourself in our Strippers/Lap Dancers/Massage/Sex Workers archive).

The only time that the answer is different is when there's unprotected penetration, which you most certainly did not have.

It sounds like this event really has you worked up though. I can imagine that us saying you have no risk may help you feel better for awhile, but we're interested in your feeling better over the long term. That's going to take taking to someone, preferably a mental health professional. This will help you better be able to understand and internalize your real risk (or lack there of).

Hope this helps!

Erik

NGU exposure from oral sex - risk of HIV?
"HIV2 and LUPUS"