How accurate is Home Access at 3 weeks?

How accurate is Home Access at 3 weeks? I took the test at 3 weeks and it was negative.

I know I did the Home Access test too early, but I really wanted to know how conclusive it really was in term of percentage. Is that some stats that show how accurate a 2nd gen test is at certain times?

My wife's period is a week late, which is very rare for her. Is that a possible sign she was infected by me?

Thank you.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

By 28 days, most people will show up positive. You must wait until the three month mark for a conclusive negative result. The Home Access test is no more or less accurate at three weeks than the test you would get at your doctors office. Your wife's period being late has nothing to do with HIV.

Bottom line: You have to wait till the 90 day mark before you can get a conclusive result.

In health,

Richard

Brief encounter - unprotected insertive anal
PREGNANT and need help please