red macule/possible HIV exposure

Dr. C I hope you can help. Last wednesday at around 2 am i got drunk and i had sex with a stripper I don't remember to much of it but it involved mostly oral sex. She tried to have vaginal sex but the first condom came off and second on apparently tore and I am not sure how long the unprotected part was probably mins. The next day we both got tested for both HIV ab negative. On saturday night I was walking an felt a little pain when m penis rub against my pants I took a look and at the tip of my urethra was a 2mm red macule. I didn't feel any numbness tingling or anything other then the friction type pain when i rubbed against something. I went to the urologist/er do who both said it was probably a small infection and gave me antibiotics the next day before I even filled the script it started to go away and was completely gone. So total of 2-3 days. 6-7 days later I got herpes test. HSV 1 >8, HSV 2 <0.2 and 1 & 2 igM <0.54 ( i know its to soon probably) over the next few days lesion was gone and I had a small clear mucoid sticky discharge +leuk so I got treated with 1 g azitho, 250 rocephin. and a day later those symptoms were gone. I am terrified of herpes/hiv. I don't know if that lil red bump a the tip could of been herpes or not .. please give any thoughts.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

The mark on your penis does not sound like Herpes. Herpes starts out as painful blisters that eventually break, crust over, and fall off. This process takes about two weeks.

If there was any unprotected penetrative sex, there was a risk for HIV transmission. A one-time, brief incident of unprotected penetrative sex, as the insertive partner would not be a high-risk activity. I would suggest an HIV test at the three month mark just to be safe

In health,

Richard

HIV Toilet Seat Transmission
"worried for anal cancer"