HIV Toilet Seat Transmission
Apr 12, 2012
On 4/5, I noticed there was blood on the seat, and I did not sit on the toilet seat. I cleaned up the blood using Clorox wipes. I did not see any blood on my hands. Pardon my graphic description but I then wiped myself in the tub on my butt and back. I am really worried, but will I get HIV/AIDS?
Response from Mr. Cordova
No. You would not be at risk for HIV in this situtation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will I Still Have Symptoms After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Is A Over The Counter Genital Wart Remover?
- What Else Can Cause Blisters Besides Genital Herpes?
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
- Symptoms Of Advanced Syphilis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.