HIV Toilet Seat Transmission
Apr 12, 2012
On 4/5, I noticed there was blood on the seat, and I did not sit on the toilet seat. I cleaned up the blood using Clorox wipes. I did not see any blood on my hands. Pardon my graphic description but I then wiped myself in the tub on my butt and back. I am really worried, but will I get HIV/AIDS?
Response from Mr. Cordova
No. You would not be at risk for HIV in this situtation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Lap Dance?
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Genital Rubbing?
- Nipple Sucking Should I Get Test For HIV
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Vaginal Sex Without Condom
- Sucking Penis Risks
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.