STD with condom?

Hi I am very worried from a incident that I have it whas my first receptive anal sex experience it whas with a transexual she used a condom it hurt alot it lasted like 2minutes later she put lube in my anus later I saw the condom intact and I felt like liquid in my anus she told me it whas the lube that whas water base I went to my home and my anus hurt a lot it was a painful experience in the moment I fell asleep and later when I woke up I wanted to experience my anus with a big spoon the stick side and I pushed it in some times it hurted a lot I got some discharge from my anus the other day I thought it could be sweat but it whas a discharge and I had some bleeding from the area too later the other day I took a bathroom paper and there whas a light yellow discharge I freaked out went to the doctor today and he thought that it is a damage to my rectal canal and that is why I have a discharge because the blood mixes with some feces in the area and told me too to put my butt in warm baths with a cream to heal the anus and told me if it does not recover it could be a STD but I am very worried and confused I saw the condom whas intact but I wonder if the transexual girl poked a hole in the condom I am paranoid really please I have being reading but can't find the information i am asking the discharge is not that much but it is present would the condo have broken if it had a hole ? What are my chances of becoming infected with HIV? I am scared at the moment the only idea I can think if I had gonnorhea whas when she put lube on my anus I did not see the lube tube what do you think about this situation ?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

If there was a hole in the condom, the condom would have broken. Since you used a condom, you effectively protected yourself against HIV, Gonorrhea, and Chlamydia. During anal sex, it is very easy for trauma to occur in the rectum. The tissue in and around your rectum is very delicate, and easily damaged.

There was a risk for Syphilis and Herpes, since both are transmitted via skin-to-skin contact. I do not think you need to test for this incident in particular. I recommed a full STD screening every six months for all sexually active adults or at the very least, once a year.

In health,

Richard

Anxiety over minor bite "Unusual Route ??? PLEASE HELP , worried about the kids !!!!"
"Herpes" worry