Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

worry about breastmilk comes out... please respond..I'm really worry and scared..
Apr 12, 2012

dear experts, I hope you can help me out of this freaking worries... I get a handjob with a sex worker 9 days ago, during the handjob, I sucked her nipple... then I realize that she's pregnant, she said that she's 5 month pregnant, first pregnancy, and I ask her again whether her breastmilk have come out or not, she said no and no milk have ever been come out of her nipple... but yeah,I still worry if there's a small amount of milk comes out, but I think there's not,as long as I taste is just my saliva (I havent know what the taste of the breastmilk before except from my mother and I already forget the taste)... just that, no kissing, no blowjob,no sexual intercourse, no anal... I dont know her HIV status as far as I remember,when I visit her, I got a flu like symptom, because I'm tired the day before.. but no high fever, just an uncomfotable feeling near uvula area (is it a sore or pharyngitis?) but I do not feel any pain in my mouth and neck when eating or drinking... so did I put myself at risk? should I get a test? please help me, I know you could put my worries to rest.. I swear I wouldn't ever go to sex worker anymore... I'm sick of this feeling, I can't sleep well, my mind were dizzy all around while working, and always feeling guilty about what I've done.. my body temperature get a little bit raised, my appetite decreased, and maybe that's beccause of my worriness... please respond this question ASAP... nb:I ever get a blowjob by a sex worker back in 2008.. but when I get a test 3-6 months and just 3 days ago Im negative... best regards. R

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I would not be concerned. Even if you did get some breast milk in your mouth, the virus would still need access to your bloodstream. That's even IF she is positive, and that's a BIG if. In a situtation like this, the virus would be unlikely to find a portal of entry into your body.

In heath,

Richard

Previous
Cunninglingus during periods
Next
Anxiety over minor bite "Unusual Route ??? PLEASE HELP , worried about the kids !!!!"

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.