Apr 12, 2012
Received unprotected oral sex from a women at a wedding in SouthEast Asia. Several days latter I started to have a burning sensation at the tip of my penis, stomach ache and a tired/sluggish feeling (could be jet lag too). One week later I received a sore throat and have been suffering from chronic burning sensation at the type of my penis. Now my balls feel super sensitive and ache. I have a tone of tiny red dots on my penis head. Im almost 100 percent sure I have herpes; however, is two weeks to early to get tested? The red dots are super tiny, not open, nor filled with puss like a white head.
1) When can I test? 2) Could this possibly be something else?
Response from Mr. Cordova
This does not sound like Herpes. A Herpes outbreak starts out as painful blisters that eventually break, scab over, and fall off.
It could be a skin infection caused by a fungus or bacteria. I would suggest a visit to your doctor to discuss possible causes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Masturbation Cause Chlamydia To Come Back?
- Why Do I Keep Having Outbreaks Of Shingles?
- When Will A Blood Test Show Herpes?
- What Organism Causes The Shingles?
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Medicine For Chlamydia?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.